About the Director and Facaulty
- G.Venkatesh Satish Joined as a Probationary Officer in State Bank Of India in 2005.
- Probationary Officer, 2005 Exam is one of the toughest Bank PO exam in SBI history. At that time number of vecancies all over the country are only 333. The eligibility to appear for the exam is graduation with 65% marks. At that time there were prelims exam, Mains exam, Psychometric Test and also group discussion and interview in IIM Lucknow.
- Immediatly after probation period directly confirmed as scale-2 officer with promotion.
- 3 Years worked as Branch Manager, Devdurga, State Bank Of India.
- 2 years worked as Dy.(Manager) Admin in Reginal Business Office Gulbarga, State Bank Of India.
- Nearly 1200 students got jobs in verious Banks.
- Worked as an interview Panel Member for Bank Internal Promotions.
- Worked as an Evaluator for Bank Internal Promotion Tests.
- Worked as a Faculty in State Bank of India in Probationary Officer Exam(PET).
- Recieved National Education Leadership Award 2013 Presented by Dainik Bhaskar Group.
- G. Venktesh Satish is a Calligraphy Expert.
Click Here for